Day Three

Yesterday I waived my daily walk because I was staffing for a rafting trip.  Between paddling the raft and wrangling teenagers all day, I got plenty of exercise.  

But it wasn't the same.  The walk at the beginning of my day seems to create a mind-set that affects everything for the rest of my day.  It especially affects how I respond to the many stressful and surprising events that happen in any average day.

So, next time I have a very physical day planned, I will still do my daily walk at the beginning of the day.  First of all, it's not that much more exercise, so it's not like I'm going to be more worn out than I would have otherwise.

Secondly, why would I try to get "off the hook" for something I really enjoy doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts and Improvements

Treasures